Railway Protection Force (RPF/CPSF) Constable Exam
Solved Question Paper – 2013
1. Gandhi where your Dundee trip was initiated?
(A) Dundee (b) the Sabarmati (c) Champaran (d) South Africa
2. Which of the famous Jallianwala Bagh incident happened within the city?
(A) Patiala (b) Chandigarh (c) Amritsar (d) Jalandhar
3. ‘Inqualab live’ Who gave the slogan of?
(A) Subhas Chandra Bose (b) Sardar Bhagat Singh (c) Chandrashekhar Azad (d) Muhammad Iqbal
4. Which of the subsequent is that the river falls into the Arabian Sea?
(A) Kaveri (b) Krishna (c) Godavari (d) Indus
5. From the attitude of the world is that the largest state of India which?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (b) Rajasthan (c) Madhya Pradesh (d) Maharashtra
6. ‘Zoom’ is?
(A) a kind of tribal dance (b) a kind of plantation
(C) a kind of wind (d) the sort of festival
7. “The heart of the Indian Constitution,” stated which of the following?
(A) religious freedom (b) the proper to equality
(C) Right to Constitutional Remedies (d) Preamble
8. President’s rule out the state constitution, which is levied under Article?
(A) Article -352 (b) of Article -356 (c) of Article -360 (d) of Article -370
9. A Bill may be a Money Bill or not, who it describes?
(A) President (b) Speaker (c) Prime Minister (d) vice chairman
10. Who among the subsequent Bhoodan movement was started?
(A) Gandhi (b) Vinova Bhave (c) Bllbbai Sardar Patel (d) JP
RRB Loco Pilot (ALP) Exam 2019 Printed Study Kit
11. Start date of the Financial year in India is-
(A) 1 March (b) 1 January (c) 1 April (d) 1 November
12. Which of the subsequent is that the Bank of the private sector?
(A) Vijaya Bank (b) Syndicate Bank (c) Indian Overseas Bank (d) the unit investment trust of India
13. What is the job to estimate India’s value ?
(A) committee (b) Ministry of Finance (c) National Development Council (d) The Central Statistical Organisation
14. The speed of a supersonic aircraft that is-
(A) adequate to the movement of sound (b) At the sound moves
(C) sound moves over (d) movement of sunshine equivalent
15. ‘light years’ Which of the subsequent is that the unit?
(A) move (b) energy, (c) the space (d) Time
16. Forms measurement of pure gold
(A) 18-carat (b) 20 carats (c) 22 carat (d) 24 carat
17. 2010 E. within the Commonwealth Games which of the subsequent are going to be in town?
(A) Manchester (b) Kuala Lumpur (c) New Delhi (d) Sydney
Former Pakistan cricket coach Bob Bulmr 18. during which city was born?
(A) Jaipur (b) Kanpur (c) Mumbai (d) Motihari
19. where Buddha gave his teachings?
(A) Bodh Gaya (b) Lumbini (c) Kushinagar (d) Sarnath
20. Which of the subsequent rule to the Chinese traveler Xuanzang visited India?
(A) Chandragupta II (b) Samudragupta (c) Harsha (d) Kanishka
21. Who was the establishment of Khalsa Panth?
(A) Raja Ranjit Singh (b) Guru Gobind Singh (c) Guru Tegh Bahadur (d) of Nanak Dev
22. Third Battle of Panipat was among whom-whom?
(A) the Mughal and British (b) the Afghan and French (c) the Afghans and therefore the Marathas (d) French and British
23. Who was the Arya Samaj founded?
(A) Raja Ram Mohan Roy (b) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(C) Swami Vivekananda (d) Keshvcndra Sen
24. Which of the subsequent is a component of administrative policy?
(A) truth (b) Efficiency (c) neutrality (d) All of the above
25. Which of the subsequent IAS framework of the model springs from the country?
(A) USA (b) Great Britain (c) Russia (d) Canada
26. In 2005, the ‘right to information’, the one that is leading within the convention?
(A) Sunderlal Bahuguna (b) Medha Patekar (c) Rajendra Singh (d) Aruna Roy
27. Which of the subsequent is that the state’s sex ratio over 1000?
(A) Kerala (b) Tamil Nadu (c) Andhra Pradesh (d) HP
28. what proportion per annum within the 11th Five Year Plan has set a target of job creation?
(A) 5 million (b) 10 million (c) 15 million to (d) 1 million
29. Which of the subsequent is that the agency district cooperative credit system?
(A) The State Co-operative Banks (b) Central Cooperative Bank (c) Apex Bank (d) Regional Rural Banks
30. Governor (Governor) who makes the swearing?
(A) Prime Minister (b) Chief (c) the judge of the supreme court , (d) the President
31. Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration where it’s located?
(A) Gurgaon (b), New Delhi (c) Mussorie (d) Nainital
32. In India, District Collector (DC) When was the creation of the post?
(A) 1892 e. (B) 1872 e. (C) 1972 e. (D) 1792 e.
33. Which of the subsequent pay commission has been found out recently?
(A) fourth (b) the fifth (c) sixth (d), seventh
34. Which of the subsequent elections by the committee is not?
(A) President (b) vice chairman (c) CM (d) None of those
35. Which bank First Imperial Bank “was known?
(A) Federal Reserve Bank of India (b) depository financial institution of India
(C) Punjab commercial bank (d) Exim Bank
36. “Wind laughing, ‘What is that?
(A) a public undertaking (b) Siberian duck (c) a well known aviary (d) a ship
37. Which city with a population over 10 million people living in slums or settlements is that the lowest number of?
(A) Delhi (b) Greater Mumbai (c) Bangalore (d) Patna
38. The President of the Lok Sabha, which is nominated for two people from the community?
(A) Buddhist monks (b) find Rsion (c) Anglo-Indians (d) None of those
39. Investment Commission (Commission appropriation) Which of the subsequent are the chairman?
(A) Mukesh Ambani (b), Tata (c) Joy M (d) Hassan Azim Premji
40. Who is India’s largest software company?
(A), Wipro (b) Infosys (c) TCS (D) Satyam
41. In India, people living below the poverty level is about to spot the various parameters?
(A) 10 (b) 13 (c) 15 (d) 16
42. NASSCOM (NASSCOM) Which of the subsequent are the president?
(A) Dewang Mahato (b) Kiran Karnik
(C) v. Ramalingam Raju (d) Laxmi Narayan
43. Who was the president of the Indian National Congress, the primary Muslim?
(A) Muhammad Ali Jinnah (b) Badruddin Tyabji
(C) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (d) Abul Kalam Azad
44. Which of the subsequent at the top of his life, Ramakrishna Mission Swami revolutionary terror had become?
(A) A Rbind Ghosh (b) Hem Kanungo (c) Ajit Singh (d) Jtindranath Bandyopadhyay
45. When does the minimum distance between the Sun and Earth?
(A) 22 September (b) 21 June (c) 21 September (d) 3 January
46. “Midnight Sun” are often found to things within the region?
(A) tropical regions (b) warm Temperate Zone
(C) the northern and southern polar regions (d) the time of the eclipse anywhere
47. America’s resident redneck people what’s known?
(A) Buschmann (b) Alpine (c) Amerind (d) Mastijo
48. Which of those ‘Madyamika School of Philosophy’ was the founder of?
(A) Asng (b) Bsubnd (c) Nagarjuna (d) Nagsen
49. Which is that the novel written by Premchand?
(I) Premasry (ii) four chapters (iii) amphitheater (iv) Godaan
(A) i, ii and iv (b) i and iv (c) i, iii and iv (d) ii and iii
50. Which of the subsequent is correctly matched?
(A) Justice Movement – Northern India (b) Kayasthas movement – Karnataka
(C) lingayat Movement – South (d) Namsudra movement – Bengal